Strachans offer full support to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry covering the supply of Food and Cleaning Consumables to Offshore Locations and the Marine industry.
All goods are supplied to the Offshore Locations in specialist containers.
A fleet of over 700 mini containers
- Dry store Containers
- Insulated Containers
A fleet of over 200 Temperature controlled containers
- Plug-in Temperature Controlled Containers - power required during transit
- IceBox Temperature Controlled Containers - no power required during transit
Unique & Bespoke Caged Pallet system
- Improving product integrity during transit
- Providing manual handling safety on arrival
Large Fleet of Company Owned Transport
- In-house vehicles
- Strachans control deliveries
Services provided as part of Strachans Standard Offshore Supply Model are:
- Liaison with Operator’s Shipping Agent and coordination of deliveries to Quayside
- Supply of Containers fully compliant with UK Oil & Gas regulations
- Supply of vehicles dedicated to container deliveries
- Handling of Helicopter deliveries
- Full Customs Compliance for the supply of IPR & Bonded goods (CHIEF entries etc.)
We also supply detailed Order Paperwork production from our custom order management system
- Delivery Manifest / Certificate of Shipment
- Cargo Summary - tailored to meet each Offshore Operators specific requirements
- Container & Sling Test Certificates
- Dangerous Goods paperwork - where relevant
- MSDS sheets - where relevant
- Delivery Assessment forms
Strachans Offshore Supply Model is supported by a detailed ISO 22000 plan which helps ensure that all orders are managed in a structured format.
In summary, our standard Offshore Supply Model ensures that all parts of the
Supply Chain up until the point of delivery at the Quayside are managed, giving our
customers peace of mind as often you have to deal with the unexpected.
- Weather can be a major challenge when supplying to the North Sea
- Conditions can be extreme and this has a knock-on effect to schedules
- Container deliveries to Oil platforms/rigs at times are abandoned due to conditions
- Robust systems and processes are essential in controlling/reacting to all situations.
Ready to talk to Strachans
Get in touch with one of our dedicated Key Account Managers who
will be able to discuss your needs and talk through a tailored option to support your business.